Reblogged via Stumblr
By far the best one of these I’ve seen.
There is no greater aspiration than to have love in our lives. Mr. Feeny (via lisawiseman)
- 1box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso® Stand ‘N Stuff® taco shells (10 shells)
- 3cups cut-up deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1/2cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2cups shredded lettuce
- 1medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4cup sliced green onions (4 medium), if desired
- Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa, if desired
- Additional ranch dressing, if desired.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup dressing.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions. Drizzle with salsa and additional dressing.
Makes 5 servings (2 tacos each)
Hope is not a lottery ticket you can sit on the sofa and clutch, feeling lucky. It is an axe you break down doors with in an emergency. Hope should shove you out the door, because it will take everything you have to steer the future away from endless war, from the annihilation of the earth’s treasures and the grinding down of the poor and marginal… To hope is to give yourself to the future - and that commitment to the future is what makes the present inhabitable. Rebecca Solnit, A Field Guide to Getting Lost (via bookmania)
1 of 2 Older